Pressure sensors for general application
for gauge pressure and absolute pressure
Accuracy 0.25% and 0.5%
Pressure sensors for general application are top of the range pressure transducers.
Their accuracy, reliability, resistance to corrosion and mechanical load make them suitable for all pressure measuring tasks - in production, development or in the laboratory.
The front flush pressure diaphragm avoids zones, in which medium could crystallize or residues could form, thus ensuring trouble-free pressure measurement and hygienic cleaning of the pressure sensors.
The measuring ranges, graded in accordance with EN, range from 0,1 bar to 600 bar. The case and wetted parts comprise stainless steel and are thus resistant to chemically aggressive media. With the aid of an integrated cooling element, the sensors can be supplied with medium temperatures of up to 150 °C.
For more difficult measuring tasks (e.g. hydrostatic column), two potentiometers enable the zero point andmeasuring range to be set.
The pressure sensors for general application meet the electronic magnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements to EN 61 326.
- For pasty or crystallizing media
- Finely graded selection of nominal ranges according to EN
- Corrosion resistant, stainless steel design o High overload protection
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- For dynamic or static measurements
- Good reproducibility
- Integrated cooling element for medium temperatures of up to 150° C
Plant and apparatus construction,
Development and laboratory applications